Board of Directors
The Board of Directors comprises five members:
Michel Meeus, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Since 2007, Michel Meeus has been director within the Alcogroup SA company (which gathers the ethanol production units of the group with the same name), as well as within some of its subsidiaries. Before joining Alcogroup, Michel Meeus carried out a career in the financial sector, at Chase Manhattan Bank in Brussels and London, then at Security Pacific Bank in London, then finally at ElectraKingsway Private Equity in London.
Thibaut de Gaudemar, Chairman of the Audit Committee
In 2015, Thibaut de Gaudemar founded Balma Capital Partners SAS, of which he is Chairman. He previously held leading positions within top-tier banking and financial institutions: between 1987 and 1998 within Bankers Trust, between 1998 and 2005 within Deutsche Bank. In 2005, Thibaut de Gaudemar joined Credit Suisse where he was appointed as Managing Director, Co-Head of the Global Markets Solutions Group for the EMEA region in 2009. He left Credit Suisse in 2013 to create an investment fund. Thibaut de Gaudemar has a Bachelor’s Degree in business and accounting from the École Supérieure de Commerce de Marseille and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in finance, accounting and international business from the Colombia University Graduate School of Business in New York.
Lilia Jolibois, member of the Audit Committee
In January 2015, Lilia Jolibois joined the Board of Directors of the INSEAD Foundation. She also performs duties of trustee, non-executive Director and member of the Finance Committee of Cara, in the United Kingdom. Previously, Lilia Jolibois was Senior Vice-President Marketing and Sales for the Aggregates activity of Lafarge, group where she held several operational and managerial functions. She started her career within Merrill Lynch Capital Markets as a financial analyst in New York and as an Associate at the Paris branch. She was also a European Marketing Manager at Sara Lee. Lilia Jolibois has a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in economics from the Harvard University and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the INSEAD.
Fady Khallouf, Chief Executive Officer
Fady Khallouf is Chief Executive Officer of FUTUREN. He previously worked as a consultant in strategy and restructuring. Before that, he held the positions of Director and CEO of the Tecnimont group where he led an industrial and financial restructuring. Prior to that, he worked as Head of Strategy and Development within the Edison group. Fady Khallouf had beforehand held leadership positions, notably specialized in the field of investments and business development, in the EDF, Suez, SITA/Novergie and Lyonnaise des Eaux-Dumez companies.
Jérôme Louvet, member of the Board of Directors
On March 1, 2016, Jérôme Louvet joined ADIT (Agency for the Dissemination of Technological Information) as Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer. Previously, Jérôme Louvet was a Partner of the investment fund Weinberg Capital Partners, which he joined in 2005, when it was created. Jérôme Louvet also held financial positions within the Permira funds from 2002 to 2005. He began his career as an analyst in the mergers and acquisitions department of Goldman Sachs in London. Jérôme Louvet graduated from HEC.
Since 2006 the Company has an Audit Committee.
The Audit Committee is composed of:
Mr. Thibaut de Gaudemar, Chairman of the Committee, independent director; and
Mrs. Lilia Jolibois, independent director.
Mrs. Lilia Jolibois, independent director.
The Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors to ensure the accuracy and sincerity of the financial statements of both the parent company and the Group, the quality of the internal control procedures and the information disclosed to the shareholders and to the market.
The Audit Committee's missions are:
- To insure the efficiency of the internal control and risk management systems;
- To conduct a regular review, with General Management, of the main risks the Group faces, particularly through risk mapping;
- To drive the selection and renewal of the statutory auditors, to express an opinion on the amount of fees requested by the auditors and to submit the results of its work to the Board of Directors;
- To make sure that the auditors' auxiliary missions do not affect their independence;
- To review the work program of the statutory auditors, their conclusions and their recommendations;
- On the basis of discussions with General Management and the statutory auditors, to ensure the relevance and the permanence of the accounting methods used in establishing the parent company financial statements and the consolidated financial statements, to review and evaluate the scope of consolidation and to review and validate the relevance of the accounting rules applied to the Group;
- To review, before their presentation to the Board of Directors, the parent company financial statements and the Group financial statements; and
- To monitor the process followed in the preparation of financial information and disclosures and, if necessary, to supervise such preparation.
French nationalFady Khallouf is Chief Executive Officer of FUTUREN. He previously worked as a consultant in strategy and restructuring. Before that, he held the positions of Director and CEO of the Tecnimont Group where he led an industrial and financial restructuring. Prior to that, he worked as Head of Strategy and Development within the Edison Group. Fady Khallouf had beforehand held leadership positions, notably specialized in the field of investments and business development, in the EDF, Suez, SITA/Novergie and Lyonnaise des Eaux-Dumez companies.
Internal Rules and Regulations of the Board of Directors (in French only) Download
Report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors on corporate governance, internal control procedures and risk management Download
Offices and functions of the Company’s corporate officers Download
Articles of Incorporation Download